Date:      Tue, 14 May 2019 11:35:56 -0700
From:      Brian Stone <brian.stone@pcguide.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broken link on shouce.jb51.net

Hi there,

I noticed that you have a broken link to Compaq.com. That site was first
published way back in 1996 but unfortunately, it is no longer a working
website.

You link to Compaq on this page:
http://shouce.jb51.net/freebsd-arch-handbook/usb-hc.html

We recently published an article that explains what happened to
Compaq.  I think
it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://www.pcguide.com/news/what-happended-to-compaq/

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
-Brian

--
*Brian Stone*