Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2006 05:59:38 -0500
From:      Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Imake.tmpl ?

Is it possible to build nas from the modular ports tree? When I try, I
get:

===>  Configuring for nas-1.8
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:16: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 1.
  Stop.
*** Error code 1

Though I haven't tried with the regular FreeBSD ports tree this time
around, I've managed to build it on other installations before using
that ports tree, so I assume this is related to the switch to modular
Xorg.

I've also encountered this problem when building xanim and x2x.

Adam