Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: E-day problems: rtld-elf dlsym() broken?

I had thought of that about 1 minute after I sent the last reply mail :( I
didn't expect it to change, but I suppose it wasn't deemed important.
Anyway, I have no money for books being only a sophomore in high school,
quite penniless, so I read the manpages to learn everything. The manpages,
and the code itself... Well anyway, I guess that I'll wait for you to
implement it, I'm not the right person to implement the NULL case, since
I've never done any rtld hacking.

Cherrs,
Brian Feldman