Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:37:25 +0100
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
To:        Colin Percival <colin.percival@wadham.ox.ac.uk>
Cc:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-binup@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: status?

On 2002.12.20 08:34:41 +0000, Colin Percival wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to the "experimental binary patch" system
> which existed back in the RELENG_4_4 days?  It seems to have vanished
> without a trace.
AFAIR the CVS source tree was on usw4.freebsd.org which has since dies
if I remember correctly. I have a version I downloaded quite some time
ago on my computer at home.

I think the binup idea is really great and I would also be happy
to help code it.

So where do we go from here?

--
Simon L. Nielsen