Date:      Sun, 26 Dec 1999 17:46:24 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Matthew Jonkman" <jonkman@bussert.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: majordomo users

Try

         subscribe <list> [<address>]
             Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named
<list>.

         unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
             Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the
named <list>.

         get <list> <filename>
             Get a file related to <list>.

         index <list>
             Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.

         which [<address>]
             Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.

         who <list>
             Find out who is on the named <list>.

         info <list>
             Retrieve the general introductory information for the named
<list>.

         lists
             Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.

         help
             Retrieve this message.

         end
             Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a
signature).