Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 06:06:49 -0500
From:      Stephen A Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ip_fw_ctl: len=104 want 96 ?

I had natd running great for a few weeks.
not sure what happened.

Now It doesn't want to work and when the system
boots I see
ip_fw_ctl: len=104 want 96 when the system is booted
        this line is kind of hi-lited
        from the rest of the messages of what is being configured.
If I were to manually
call up /etc/rc.firewall I would see the same message.

I don't think I changed /etc/rc.firewall.
        here is my rc.firewall:

        #!/bin/sh
        /sbin/ipfw -f flush
        /sbin/ipfw add divert natd all from any to any via ed0
        /sbin/ipfw add pass all from any to any

I did install gimp
I don't think gimp would of changed things that may of affected this.

I also think someone may of hacked into my system as well.
I could netstat -rn and see an ip address that isn't mine
yet it appears to point to my edo card.

FreeBSD 2.2.7-STABLE #0: Mon Oct 26 18:54:12 EST 1998

Thank YOu