Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:38:03 +0200
From:      Jacques Hugo <jacques@wired.ctech.ac.za>
To:        "Filby, Gordon" <Gordon.Filby@pef.fzk.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: History key doesn't work

Filby, Gordon wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I'm new to Unix and even newer to FreeBSD. I'm missing greatly the feature
> I've seen
> often in Linux - the list of recently used commands on the cursor arrow
> keys. When I hit
[snip]

You used bash as your default shell in Linux.  Just get the source
and re-compile it.  Remeber to add it into /etc/shells if you want
to use it as your default shell.

-Jacques

The box said "Requires Windows 3.1 or better"
			... so I got BSD

Network Administrator     | Jacques Hugo
UNIX Systems              | jacques@wired.ctech.ac.za
Cape Technikon            | +27-21-4603584