Date:      Sat, 6 Dec 1997 03:34:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        toor@dyson.iquest.net
Cc:        shawn@cpl.net, chuckr@glue.umd.edu, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0 -release ?

You know, these days I usually wait for this person to post...

 * From: "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>

 * <IMO>
 * I don't think that we should spend our limited resources on making sure
 * that ports work on other OSes.  Of course, if the people who are actually
 * doing the port work want to do so, that is fine.  I just think that we
 * all should stay focused on what we need to do for OUR OS.  If or whenever
 * we get exceptional cooperation from other OS vendors in return, then I can
 * imagine that we should consider helping them.
 * </IMO>

...so I can just yell "me too!" and be done with it. :)

Satoshi