Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 12:16:38 +0200
From:      "Jan Brosius" <jan.brosius@club.innet.be>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FReeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <jan.brosius@club.innet.be>
Subject:   Fw: FTP how?

Hi,

I have put 0.0.0.0 for my own IP-address and for the gateway.
However it is not clear what Ihave to put in the "ifconfig"-text-space. I
surely must give the phone number and perhaps other things. But how? This
is totally unclear to me and I think for every novice. I think that the
freebsd-team could have done here a better job. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Jan