Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 18:39:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phil Gilley <pgilley@metronet.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Defender 1000

Has anyone had any success getting a Defender 1000 working with
FreeBSD 2.1.7-RELEASE on an ASUS motherboard (using the on board
serial ports) and a USR Courier modem?  After callback, the
DTE/Terminal speed doesn't want to work at anything but 9600
baud even though I have getty configured for 38400 (the maximum
the Defender supports).  I had this working for years on an old
Sparc 2, but FreeBSD just isn't happy with it.

Phil Gilley
pgilley@metronet.com