Date:      28 Oct 2002 17:19:01 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kerberos is set up - now what?

I'm trying to get some practical experience with Kerberos on my FreeBSD-4.7
server.  I installed both versions from source by adding:

  MAKE_KERBEROS4= yes
  MAKE_KERBEROS5= yes

to /etc/make.conf and building world.  I followed some HOWTOs from the web
and made a few principals to experiment with.  Now that everything seems to
be working, what are some good Kerberized services to experiment with?  My
goal for playing with Kerberos is building a single-login set of services;
I'd like to log in to a workstation, and have ready access to mail, ftp, and
logging in various Unix servers on my LAN.  I don't have any specific need
that I'm trying to meet, other than learning about a large-scale AAA system
that I have no previous experience with.

For starters, how do I configure sshd to allow Kerberos authentication?
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.