Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:26:48 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@ca.sandia.gov>
To:        Joseph Koshy <jkoshy@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        bmah@ca.sandia.gov
Subject:   Re: ports/9358

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Fri, Jan 08, 1999 at 06:12:40PM -0800, Joseph Koshy wrote:
> Synopsis: New port: net/tcpslice
>=20
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: jkoshy
> State-Changed-When: Fri Jan 8 18:11:29 PST 1999
> State-Changed-Why:=20
> Comitted, thanks!  I've stuck a copy of the distfile under ~jkoshy
> on freefall for now till we can locate a suitable mirror site.

Uh oh.

(Delivered in about the tone of voice used when one has caused a minor
traffic accident.)

Perhaps I was unclear in my private email to you earlier.  When I said
"close the PR", I should have asked you to "close the PR without
taking any action", since, as I indicated, I discovered a slightly
older tcpslice already in /usr/src.

So what I really meant in that message to you was that I should never
have made (and submitted) that port at all.  My apologies if this was
not clear...

Bruce.

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--