Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 2021 16:06:56 -0500
From:      Matthew Grooms <mgrooms@shrew.net>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   RPI4 Hardware PWM

Hey All,

I have a project I'm working on that depends on interfacing with a few
sensor modules using both i2c and PWM. I've got the i2c devices to work
correctly, but I'm not sure how to interface with the HW PWM support of
the RPI4. I can see there are settings exposed via sysctl for Beaglebone
systems ...

https://zewaren.net/bbb-pwm.html

I was hoping I'd be able to force GPIO 12 or 13 into ALT0  and set the
duty values via sysctl, but that doesn't seem to be an option. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Matthew