Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:34:03 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apologies (was Fwd: Re:  Newbie has a lot of questions...)

Dear FreeBSD'ers,

I was browsing the -questions archive when I chanced to run into an=20
old message of mine that had been reposted *today*; which message=20
should have NOT been there. I did not receive that message in my=20
mailbox, either; I was able to read it in the mail archives.

Over the past few weeks, I have been systematically using **another**=20
account to send my mail, bartequi@inwind.it; I NO LONGER use=20
bartequi@neomedia.it to send any mail.

I have carefully checked my mail clients, and, apparently, no such=20
message was ever sent from them **today**.=20

I am very sorry for the curious and (as yet) inexplicable=20
inconvenience (a mailer's bug ? Spoof ???); whatever may have=20
occurred, please accept my apologies.

Best regards,
Salvo Bartolotta