Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:13:50 -0700
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compatibility list

I'm going to ask that I be laughed at for the following question but not
shot into shark chum.

How come the PAO stuff can't/isn't being murged with the mainline FreeBSD
source?

With that asked I'll stick my neck out a bit more:

What can I do (as a fan of FreeBSD, and an owner of a Dell Lattitude) to
help the pccard code move forward?

Colin E. Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/
The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and
robbers there will be.
		-- Lao Tsu