Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:03:29 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@acidpit.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GCC as a selling point for FreeBSD? (Not!)

I wish had as many posts about who I am, as Brett gets - wow! I'm not a
BG advocate, don't know the man. I will ask a simple question that has
apparently escaped me while reading all of this interesting, babble...

What does it matter, what he has contributed to FreeBSD? Does an end
user have to contribute something before making suggestions? Yeah, his
suggestions do sound more like demands, and his passionate hatred for
the GPL does tend to cloud the underlying point to his posts, but that
still doesn't negate the fact that he is _right_.

--
Robert Hough (rch@acidpit.org)
http://www.acidpit.org/