Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:19:06 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        "Nuno Teixeira" <nuno.teixeira@pt-quorum.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP NAT Gateway security

> My question is: do I need to configure this machine with firewall, so I can
> protect my internal network from the outside net?

Only you can answer this question.

Only you know what is on your computer, only you know how your computer is
configured, only you know how your computer is to be used, only you know what
your capabilities are, and only you know what data there is on your hard disk
that an attacker may want or may destroy.

Your call :-).

Mark Murray