Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:19:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Andy Singh <andy_singh@yahoo.com?>
Subject:   Dual Boot MultiDisk Problems

I have a system with WinNT and FreeBSD, I installed WinNT on my Primary IDE Hard Drive, and FreeBSD on a SCSI Drive. THere are no other drives on my system except a floppy and and IDE CDROM. Pri IDE HD is Master Channel 1, CDROM is MAster Chanel 2 and my SCSI is the only SCSI device. I installed FreeBSD successfully however when I reboot I get the Kernel Panic 2 unable to mount root device. As in reference to FAQ 49. I am unable to boot to FReeBSD, I tried the 1:wd(1,a) and so forth, but my SCSI Hard Drive Device shows up as da0 and I can't get it to work . Please help

Andy Singh