Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:35:38 -0600
From:      AndyGroz <agroz@uslink.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Booteasy won't start linux

Fina,lly got it installed!!

have 500Mb wd0 with redhat, 500Mb with bsd and small dos
partition.
With the bsd/dos drive as master I can boot bsd and dos, but not linux -
it comes up default boot but I just get a screenful of 04 04 04 040 04
04 04 04 04 04 04 ad nauseum.
When I hook up the redhat drive as master with the other as slave I can
still boot linux.
I'm missing something somewhere - I set all three bootable flags on ;
but how do you config booteasy?

What do I change and how, to make boot linux too? (Until I get another
drive my net access us thru linux - but i like BSD better :) )
-
agrozREMOVEME@uslink.net