Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:29:17 -0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rafael_Esp=EDndola?= <rafaelespindola@live.com>
To:        Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        Palle Girgensohn <girgen@FreeBSD.org>, pgsql@FreeBSD.org, python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Postgresql + Python

Well, if I'm not mistaken had tested "CONFIGURE_ARGS =3D - =
with-python'', but had no success, but I could be mistaken. Anyway I did =
what I told you earlier and it worked perfectly, and this I care =
ehheheh, I was afflicted with it.

I come once again thank the interest in helping, it is important for the =
FreeBSD project. I'm Brazilian, sorry for my English, or maybe I should =
say sorry for the English Google :)

--
Rafael da Silva Esp=EDndola
Esp=EDndola Seguran=E7a da Informa=E7=E3o

Em 27/11/2012, =E0s 10:23, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru> =
escreveu:

> Rafael Esp=EDndola wrote on 27.11.2012 16:17:
>> Hi,
>>=20
>> I just solve as follows, first of all I installed Python32, then =
changed the Makefile Postgresql91 follows:
>>=20
>> CONFIGURE_ARGS + =3D - with-libraries =3D $ {PREFIX} / lib \
>>                  - with-includes =3D $ {PREFIX} / include \
>>                  - enable-thread-safety \
>>                  - with-python
>>=20
>> Added the - with-python, worked perfectly, installed the library =
"plpython3u", I appreciate your interest in helping, this is very good. =
A hug!
>=20
> Strange enough, slave's Makefile has ``CONFIGURE_ARGS=3D	=
--with-python'' and it worked fine earlier in my tests.