Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 21:25:46 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Jeff Dalton <jeff@aiai.ed.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ScrollPane segmentation violation

> I'm having trouble using FreeBSD jdk115b2 because an application
> that works fine on Suns (and, for that matter, Macs) dies with a
>
> SIGSEGV   11*  segmentation violation

Try out ftp://hub.freebsd.org/pub/java/jdk1.1.5.tar.gz.  Many of these
sorts of bugs were fixed by linking in a *real* Motif library.

Nate

ps. I had hoped to roll a new 'GAMMA' release this last weekend, but due
to some recently posted about bugs I decided to wait.  However, it
appears that these bugs are no fixed, so I'll try and get something
built this evening and out later tonight.