Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:54:35 -0400
From:      kienow@infinet.com
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   I would like to help audit the ports collection.

Hello,
    I have some spare time I would like to use to audit the ports
collection for security vulnerabilities.  I do not have the hard drive
space or a fast enough connection to download
and install all of the ports collection.  So I can check for setuid
files.  I was wondering if
I could obtain a list of ports that install setuid binary files for
auditing.  If you could please get
me this information it would be greatly appreciated, and hopefully
helpful to the FreeBSD
project.

Thanks,
Matt