Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 08:28:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      admin@lannon.qc.ca (Real Melancon)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   Problem booting with 3.1

Just installed my brand new CD and get this message
when I try to boot.

    Invalid format!

All the installation went OK. But I suspect
the KERNEL is buggy on the CD. Should I ask
for a replacement from cdrom.com ?

I don't know if it's the best place to ask for
these questions. If it's not please redirect me
to the appropriate address.

Any response would be appreciated.
Salutations                               Programmation/Programming
Real Melancon.            Gestion de r=E9seaux/Network administration
Internet L`Annonciation              Acc=E8s Internet/Internet Access
http://lannon.qc.ca                    Sites Web/Design and hosting