Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:26:24 -0600
From:      Eduardo Viruena Silva <mrspock@esfm.ipn.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   xemacs & emacs in version 2.1.6

Hello there.

I got my brand new FreeBSD ver 2.1.7  CD.

I tried to install xemacs and it did not work because there is a
library that is not present in my installation:

			libXm.so.2.0

Then I tried to install emacs  --thinking that it would work-- but it
also ask for a library that is not present in my installation:

			libgcc.so.261.0

Where can I find these libraries or where can I find a functional
version of emacs or xemacs ?

Could you help me ?

--
              \/