Date:      Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:46:51 +0000
From:      Spadge <spadge@fromley.net>
To:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@bfoz.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php5 and apache20?

Brandon Fosdick wrote:
> What magic do I need to get lang/php5 to play nice with www/apache20? I already have apache20 installed, and when I try to install php5 it installs apache13 as a dependency. I don't want apache13. How do I get php5 to behave?

I do it by including the following to a lang/php5 stanza in the
MAKE_ARGS section of /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf:

WITH_APACHE2=YES

And then let portinstall pick it up.

You could probably do it by changing the apache version in the Makefile

.if defined(WITH_APACHE)
PKGMESSAGE=     ${PKGDIR}/pkg-message.mod
USE_APACHE=     1.3+
MODULENAME=     lib${PORTNAME}
SHORTMODNAME=   ${PORTNAME}
.endif