Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 12:44:52 -0400
From:      Chet Ramey <chet@odin.INS.CWRU.Edu>
To:        bash-testers@po.cwru.edu

Hi.

You're getting this message because you were on my list of bash
testers, which I have just converted into a majordomo-managed mailing
list.

To send mail to the list, send to `bash-testers@po.cwru.edu'.
Administrative requests, such as subscribing or unsubscribing,
should be sent to `majordomo@po.cwru.edu'.

If you do not want to be on this list, send an unsubscribe request to
majordomo@po.cwru.edu or to me personally.

It's probable that I do not have the most current addresses for all of
you.  You can get the contents of the list by sending a message to
majordomo@po.cwru.edu with a one-line body: `who bash-testers'.  If
the address for you on that list is not current, please send an
updated one to chet@po.cwru.edu.

Once I have current addresses for everyone, I plan to change the list
configuration so that only list members can send messages to it.

As always, thanks for your help.

Chet

Chet Ramey, Case Western Reserve University	Internet: chet@po.CWRU.Edu