Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 1995 15:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports.Attic.950813.tgz

> Whoever might be user 2004 on freefall...
>
> creating a 455491 bytes long file in ~ncvs and distributing it via
> CTM hasn't been the most enlightening idea. :-(

While doing so I also deleted 2.8MB of Attic.  Sorry, but this
stuff must be archived some place, and that is as good as any.
If I archive it outside of ~ncvs it does not end up on my system
where I write the backup tapes from that I use to restore repository
stuff from.

And I don't see you complaing about the 2.8MB of file deletes CTM
should have just told you to go do (or did for you, I am not very
intune with if that feature got added)

I was also not aware that CTM would pick up bits from the top
level directory, and have made a request that this be changed.

If 455Kbytes is a problem for you, how did you mange the 190MB (45MB
compressed) to get the repository in the first place?

Though you may not like me for this, I know Bruce is going to be
a bit happy about it :-)