Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:43:37 -0500
From:      Roman Katsnelson <rkatsnel@globix.com>
To:        Zenja Ivkovic <izenja@hotmail.com>, "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:

Three things:

1) It doesn't hurt to say "thank you". Any advice you get is someone's
gift to you.
2) Always mail the list, not a specific person. There'll almost always
be someone willing to answer you, but that doesn't obligate that person
to follow through on further questions (though most of the time, they
will).
3) Understand, that I did a part of your work by giving you the url. I
went to the site and searched it for multi-os booting and provided you
with the result. By not even looking at it, you completely discourage me
from wanting to help you: my mentality is that I love being able to help
as much as I love being helped, but I will not do your work while you
sit around and watch. When you're pointed to the FAQ, handbook or man
page, always try to read and understand before asking the next question.

Good luck,

Roman