Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:29:55 -0700
From:      Daniel Rudy <dcrudy@pacbell.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rumour Mill on FreeBSD Death Still ....

Somewhere around the time of 09/27/2003 11:35, the world stopped and
listened as Linh Pham contributed this to humanity:

> On 2003-09-27 10:27 -0500, "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz> wrote:
>
> # Yes, indeed.  I was going to suggest that you
> # make them a button using one of the graphics
> # from someplace like, maybe, linuxsucks.com;
> # but we really don't need to act like that, do we?
> #
> # Incidentally, though slighly OT, is that Mr.
> # Gates' head they've attached to the Beastie there
> # in the "takin' it" graphic?
>
> Well I do have bsdnotlinux.org ;)

I loved the site.  I didn't know that Netcraft, XFree86, and Apache run
FreeBSD.  I love it.

Here's another link for you guys:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system_advocacy
--