Date:      Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:01:53 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Making h2/h3 red in CSS

Any objection to me making all h2 and h3s on the website show up in
red as many of the second level pages already do with <font> tags?  I
think the ones that show up in black now are just because people
forgot to add the <font> tags to make them consistent with the other
second level pages and they look better when made red.

I replaced some fonts with <h3 class="red"> a few months ago but I
think we should really just remove the red class and make all h3 and
h2 tags show up red as was the original intention for our current site
design.

Any objections?

- Murray