Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:35:23 -0800
From:      Sean Yeh <sean.yeh117@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   ALTQ feature of PF in FreeBSD

Hi FreeBSD-pf members,

I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!

I was wondering if any of you happened to know if the code for the ALTQ
feature of pf could be separated and used for NetBSD's pf function. I'm
currently investigating methods to improve NetBSD's ALTQ feature, which
hasn't been updated in 15+ years:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/altq/

According to the man pages of freeBSD's pf function, FreeBSD uses a
modified pf of openBSD 4.5 pf function. Are there any complications that
you foresee trying to port FreeBSD's current ALTQ code into NetBSD?

Thank you for all your help,

Sean