Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:43:46 +0800
From:      hugh <boxxxxxoq@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 05:55:41PM -0600, Troy wrote:
> I have tried to get off this mailing list.  I have received the
> confirmation saying it was successful and mail still comes.  I have
> two aliases - and I removed both just to be sure.  One is
> sindrome@twisted.net an the other troy@twisted.net -- someone will
> have to manually remove me
>
> Thanks

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/options/freebsd-questions

1. Log on to the above URL
2. On the bottom, there is a 'Unsubscribe or edit options', fill out
your email address there. Log on with your mailing list password. If you
don't know the password, search your mailbox for those monthly
notifications from the mailing list.
3. There is an 'Unsubscribe' button, and also remeber to tick 'Yes, I
really want to unsubscribe'.

In this way, you won't need an email confirmation for the
unsubscription.

--
Regards,
Hugh