Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:46:58 -0500
From:      Christopher Schulte <christopher@schulte.org>
To:        Gunnar Flygt <flygt@sr.se>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cvsup-mirror

At 02:18 PM 9/19/2001 +0200, Gunnar Flygt wrote:
>I have a cvsupd-server inside our firewall, that at the moment has the
>4.x-STABLE brach. I would like it to hold the RELENG_4_4 branch also.
>For some reson I don't understand the config file for getting my
>RELENG_4 (at least I've found nothing that makes sense to me) so I could
>add the release-brach.
>
>Anyone?

Your cvsupd should have all source code for every version of FreeBSD ever
produced; it's up to your cvsup client to tell the server which branch it
wants to synchronize with.

In your cvsup client supfile, look for something along the lines of:

*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4_4_0_RELEASE

and change the tag to 'RELENG_4_4' if you want to track that.

>--
>                            __o
>regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_
>email: flygt@sr.se ---- (_)/ (_)