Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:07:40 -0700
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij@gmail.com>
Cc:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "binary diff" utility

On Jun 29, 2012, at 9:01 AM, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

> Xdelta if I correctly understood what you want.
>=20

vbindiff might also fit the bill=85

http://www.freshports.org/textproc/vbindiff/

>From the pkg-descr:

Visual Binary Diff (VBinDiff) displays files in hexadecimal and ASCII (or
EBCDIC). It can also display two files at once, and highlight the
differences between them. Unlike diff, it works well with large files (up to
4 GB).

WWW:=20
http://www.pobox.com/~cjm/vbindiff/
--=20