Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:43:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mwlucas@exceptionet.com
To:        Kevin_Rooney@sw.cc.va.us (Kevin Rooney)
Cc:        mwlucas@exceptionet.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: weird Apache 1.3.6 problem

Hrm... first of all, thanks for your help, I appreciate it.  If we're not
on the same page, it's because I'm not making myself clear.

My understanding, from http://www.apache.org/docs/vhosts/ip-based.html, is
that you can have IP-based virtual hosts.  We want this so that older web
browsers (specifically, IE 3x) can see them properly.  I did this just
fine under Apache 1.2.

Is this inability to do IP-based vhosts a function of FrontPage, or is
there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
==ml