Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 1995 23:57:59 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        sawmill!rjk@uunet.uu.net (Richard Kuhns)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Running BSDI 2.0 binaries on 2.0.5

As Richard Kuhns wrote:

> I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I've got a commercial app compiled
> for BSDI 2.0, that I really want to run under FreeBSD.  Since the 2.0.5 CD
> is apparently shipping now, I should have it within a week (based on past
> experience with Walnut Creek).  Is anyone working on this problem that
> would like some help?

Has this been the problem where the app's are dumping core within
crt0?

Perhaps some assembler-level single step could lead us further.  If
the apps will require another system call vector for BSDi compat, it
will be a hard work. :-(

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/