Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 1995 15:28:49 +0600
From:      clampett!brandt@uunet.uu.net (Tim Brandt)
To:        uunet!freebsd.org!oi-users@uunet.uu.net

I am trying to use a gang scroll with OI_scroll_text, but the other
OI_scroll_text widgets are not scrolling when I tell them to.

I am doing the following in the scroll callback:

	scroll_text1->scroll (NULL, (void *)OI_Vertical, t, n);
	scroll_text2->scroll (NULL, (void *)OI_Vertical, t, n);

Where t is the type of movement (OI_scroll_event) and n is the direction
and amount of the scroll done by scroll0.

What am I doing wrong?

Tim Brandt