Date:      Mon, 12 May 2003 11:44:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Kivlehan <kivlehan@inetu.net>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Link On Vendors page

Hey Ceri,

Thanks for your reply.

I would like the following text:

---
INetU Dedicated Managed Hosting

http://www.inetu.net/services/hosting/managed_freebsd_servers.php

managed hosting, INetU provides managed dedicated FreeBSD servers, along
with firewalls, load balancing, advanced monitoring and data backup
services. They offer more free tech support than most other hosts and
have a lucrative partner program for consultants and developers.
---

Also, we tend to push FreeBSD the hardest of the three operating systems
we support.  All things being equal, we push the client to FreeBSD.

If there are any further partnership opportunities, please let me know
about them :)

Thanks,
Chris

 Chris Kivlehan - INetU Managed Hosting - http://www.inetu.net
   E-Mail: chrisk@inetu.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441 Ext. 132
     Toll-Free: 888-664-6388 Ext. 132 Fax: (610) 266-7434