Date:      19 Sep 2002 14:37:26 -0700
From:      BSDNerds Lists <lists@bsdnerds.org>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: xmms

Yeah its all brand new, i disreguarded it at first and thought it may
have had something to do with the gcc patch i used on the cp-lang.cpp
file to get kde to compile. So ounce i saw that the new pre-release
source went final I cvsuped ports and src, and recompiled and tried
again. it compiles file, just won't run.

> uname -a
FreeBSD peaches 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Wed Sep 18 23:06:03
PDT 2002     tr0n@peaches:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PEACHES  i386
> xmms -v
xmms 1.2.7
> pkg_info | grep xmms
xmms-esound-1.2.7_2 X Multimedia System --- An audio player with a
Winamp GUI
> xmms
Fatal error '_pq_insert_head: prioq not protected!' at line 185 in file
/usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_priority_queue.c (errno = 22)
Abort (core dumped)