Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:36:26 +0100
From:      gyurkasz <gyurkasz@mail.datanet.hu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unable to install  FreeBSD 9.0 release.

Dear Sirs,
A month ago I boght a new update desktop, furnished with IntelEM64T/
CPU, its motherboard Ashrock.To my astonishement and sarrow the authors
of the new release decided beside a comletely other partitioning sceeme.
It does not work for me  when trying to install with these quite
insolite feature on my brand new PC. I were well aquanted  with all
recent releases from 6.1 to 8.2 but these release interrupted all my
former succes stream.Generaly I use toinstall for double booting
systemes -  I install on the same HDD  beside FreeBSD  a Linux on the
barguin.This aiding OS is necessite my weak UNIX knowledge.
What is more the process unusually cut short to appear wilthout
grafilcal Interface or to give nothing usable system. I dont know what I
could having made wrong.
Any one will you give me some clu on my thrive ? I remain sincerely yours
Gy.Szara