Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:19:49 +0200
From:      mark <mark@itsunix.uwc.ac.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Crontabs

Hi all,

I'm have a problem with the crontabs ..... in Solaris 2.7

I have added this line to the root crontab located in /var/spool/cron/crontabs/

30 18 * * 1-0 /usr/local/bin/calamaris.run

Nothing happens at 18:30 not even if I change the line to look like this,

*/5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/calamaris.run

I am root when I change the file ...... the file permissions are

-r--r--r-- root  sys

I have also stoped and restarted the cron daemon.
The file calamaris.run is a executable script
I have also checked the mail from cron, but with no significant errors.

Can anyone advise ?

Thanks
Mark