Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:30:03 GMT
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/140007: [repocopy] devel/gdb6 to devel/gdb66

The following reply was made to PR ports/140007; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@FreeBSD.org>
To: Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, mi@aldan.algebra.com
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:27:59 +0800

 --IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

 On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 15:12:56 -0500, Naram Qashat wrote:
 > Li-Wen Hsu wrote:
 > > On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 02:50:26 +0800, Li-Wen Hsu wrote:
 > >> Hello,
 > >> 	Could you provide the patch for update devel/gdb6 to
 > >> 	devel/gdb66 ?  Then we are ready for repocopy.
 > >=20
 > > Sorry about the typo, what I meant was a patch for updating devel/gdb6
 > > to GDB 6.8.
 >=20
 > Sure thing, attached is a patch for devel/gdb6 to update it to GDB 6.8.  =
 It=20
 > removes pkg-plist (there are only 2 files left) and files/itcl33-patch (n=
 ot=20
 > needed without Insight).  I also set myself as the maintainer, but have C=
 C'd the=20
 > maintainer of the current devel/gdb6 to see if there are any objections.

 Thanks, this mail is just a reminder for the record this patch is passed
 tinderbox testing:

 http://people.freebsd.org/~lwhsu/gdb-6.8.log

 The thing need to do next might be repocopy devel/gdb6 -> devel/gdb66 and
 then devel/gdb66 -> devel/gdb68 .

 --=20
 Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu AT FreeBSD.org>
 http://lwhsu.org