Date:      Tue, 24 Dec 2002 01:11:52 +0100
From:      Andreas Ntaflos <ant@overclockers.at>
To:        "Ernest H. Rice" <ehr3@ehr3.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail clients

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 05:21:22PM -0500, Ernest H. Rice wrote:

> Si u decided to try and use another mail program.
> k-mail doesnt look for my email in /var/mail/... which is a problem

Have you set your $MAIL environment variable to /var/mail/$USERNAME? Also, I
am sure you can tell kmail where to look for new mail, although I don't know
much about that program since I've never used it myself. The default place is
/var/mail/$USERNAME though.

regards
--
	Andreas "ant" Ntaflos	|  "A cynic is a man who knows the price of
	ant@overclockers.at	|  everything, and the value of nothing."