Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:02:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Kopelson <kbkop@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/42599: PHP4 Port fails to compile/build

When installing the port, it apparently is required to build it.  When attempting to do so, it gets part way through and then fails with errors.  I sent an email to dirk@freebsd.org as per the instructions that appeared when it failed, but I am unsure if he is the correct person to send to (does he still work there) or what.  I need this fixed ASAP, so I wanted to post here also to be sure somebody saw the problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
Install the PHP4 post, say "make", select some options from the appearing menu, and proceed to do the make.  Part way through, it will fail.  It seemed to be dealing with the IMAP stuff at the time it failed.  I selected the email options for PHP as optional features.  I have the make "config.log" and list of installed packages if needed.  Let me know where to send them.