Date:      Sun, 09 Jul 2000 15:57:50 -0500
From:      "Thomas M. Hermann" <__tmh@yahoo.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: open-motif-devel-2.1.30

What is the correct way to install the 'open-motif-devel-2.1.30' port?
I've attempted to install the port, but there appears to be no
difference between the development port the runtime port
'open-motif-2.1.30'. When I try to compile a program against Motif, it
fails due to the absence of the Motif header files. Searching the X11
directory results in no Motif header files found.

Thank you for your time.

Tom H.