Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 11:38:00 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnats: pending PRs for JServ1.1.1 and postgresql7.0

Hi!

This is odd, but my PRs don't get filed into the ports category. So, I have
two questions:

1. Could someone please put pending/18668 & pending/18699 into their correct
category (=ports) in GNATS? (and perhaps also commit the patches ;-)

Here are the URLs for your convenience:

2. How come I get these problemes with GNATS all the time? I just checked for
open pending PRs, and they're are all mine! Also, I didn't get a receipt for
them. I should mention, this doesn't happen all the time, but I've seen it
more frequently lately.

I use the system send-pr (fbsd-4-stable) and ususally edit the PR in emacs
with EDITOR=gnuclient. Here's the PR_FORM I usually start out from: