Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:43:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just a note

%    I was going through some of your links for individuals running BSD.  I
%went to the link named:  ''Christopher's Personal Web and Mail Site".  Once
%you get to his page, you'll see that he touts that he is running his web
%server on Windows 95 with Microsoft's "Personal Web Server" software.
%  Just thought you might like to know in case you wanted to remove it.

This looks like a dual-boot box:

<12> zuul/~% telnet sixty.nine.ionet.net
Trying 206.41.141.50...
Connected to earth.nine.ionet.net.
Escape character is '^]'.

FreeBSD (earth.nine.ionet.net) (ttyp0)