Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 00:52:38 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        obrien@NUXI.com
Cc:        Scott Mitchell <s.mitchell@computer.org>, freebsd-xircom@lovett.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reading CIS from kernel?

In message <19990713182203.A68393@nuxi.com> "David O'Brien" writes:
: Since no one has repsonded to this querry, I will be un-staticizing these
: so they will be available to drivers.

No.  Please don't.  This is the first I've seen this.  There will be
another cis reading interface as part of the newbusification of pccard
stuff and I'd rather not have to fix any more drivers than I have to.
I wish I had seen it sooner.  The Xircom driver is one of the ones
that my first attempt at newbusification would have broken...

Warner