Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:08:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith), dillon@apollo.backplane.com (Matthew Dillon), freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: trek73

> > No.  Make it a port.  Policy, remember? 8)
>
> I guess the anti-bloatists would have a point on this one...
>
> I would not object to a port.  It certainly eliminates the
> bike shed arguments over it.

Did anyone bother to look at /usr/src/games/trek/main.c:
**      C version by Eric P. Allman 5/76 (U.C. Berkeley) with help
**              from Jeff Poskanzer and Pete Rubinstein.
**

This is the original UCB BSD version of trek as has been shipping
since the BSD 2.x days....

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX - (RWG25)                    rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net