Date:      Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:10:31 -0500
From:      Jonathan Franks <jonathan.franks@gmail.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CDBUG (Capital District *BSD Users Group) Albany, NY

Hello,

I am writing to let you know of the existence of CDBUG, Capital District *BSD Users Group. CDBUG draws it's membership from Albany,
Schenectady, and Troy, NY and the many surrounding communities.

CDBUG was founded in December of 2004 and has a small but growing membership. We currently meet on the last Sunday of every month in
the Albany area. Membership is free and simply requires a desire to join. Our Mailing list is graciously being hosted by NYCBUG at: